Term of Use
The term Network Solution Singapore or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 51 Goldhill Plaza #07-06C Singapore 308900. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the editorials, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Network Solution Singapore’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Republic of Singapore.
• Our automated systems analyze your content (including emails) to provide you notification under our mailing mailed-by “networksolutionsingapore.com”.
• Our monthly newsletter, press release, blog and other important notification are mailed-by email@example.com under MailChimp mailing system.
• By subscribing, you agree to let us use the data you provided to send you information that we think will be interesting or useful to you. You can unsubscribe at any time and we’ll make sure there’s a valid unsubscribe link in everything we send by mass mail.
You agree to let us send personal one-to-one communications to you. Examples of this may include sending you mail address verification messages, and replying to queries sent from your mail address.
Network Solution Singapore’s Mailing List Policies:
1. We hate spam. Unless you authorize it or we’re compelled by law, we won’t share your mail address with anyone else, ever.
2. We value your information. We’ll keep it as secure as we can.
3. We will send mail at reasonable intervals, which is at most a few times a month and definitely not once a day.
4. We’ll do our best to meet all applicable privacy, spam, and other relevant rules and regulations. If you think we’ve failed to do that, please contact us so we can investigate and correct as required.